Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

He will be missed. I wonder if he ever transferred control of his bots to anyone...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*sobs* I killed some beast!!!! :'(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Tungro

lass of something much

*squeaks with fright*

(Yes, I just did because I didn't know what else to say..)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on June 09, 2020, 08:10:13 PM
Well, not really. He was the one who dropped the smoke bomb.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kreg

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 08, 2020, 08:49:57 PM
*leans back to dodge at, looks at gun, but instead pulls out black smoke grenade, and slams it on the ground*

*Bang*

*area begins to fill with black smoke*

WOWWW, uhhhhh I'm REALLY late BUT you can't use modern weapons....
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 09, 2020, 10:25:56 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 09, 2020, 08:10:13 PM
Well, not really. He was the one who dropped the smoke bomb.
I mean, I know he hit me on head, and stabbed me but...I...I...I killed some beast...For real...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Wait, for real? Like in real life? *Le gasp*

lass of something much

No, not in real life...In real forum life!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Also starts crying for no reason*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*is sad that I can't comfort Lass on this thread*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!