News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Lock this topic by the end of next month.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, April 13, 2020, 10:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 18, 2020, 02:33:48 AM
Goddesses highest supposed knocked continues history family what doesn't grammar history didn't can't Xerox seriously forgotten great question wasn't emperors remember thread y'all understand I'm outside probably awkward seriously don't family Google history Jackson knocked let's Zelda Xerox couldn't vehicles behaviour nickname much quality wouldn't entrance religious that year usually isn't otherwise Percy Achilles shouldn't different from great happy July know lonely zebra xp connection villains backing nonchalantly mentally forgotten and dead
So you like Percy Jackson, then? (Goddesses and Achilles, are in Greek mythology, and 'Percy' and 'Jackson')
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Booklover on April 18, 2020, 09:11:03 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 18, 2020, 02:33:48 AM
Goddesses highest supposed knocked continues history family what doesn't grammar history didn't can't Xerox seriously forgotten great question wasn't emperors remember thread y'all understand I'm outside probably awkward seriously don't family Google history Jackson knocked let's Zelda Xerox couldn't vehicles behaviour nickname much quality wouldn't entrance religious that year usually isn't otherwise Percy Achilles shouldn't different from great happy July know lonely zebra xp connection villains backing nonchalantly mentally forgotten and dead
So you like Percy Jackson, then? (Goddesses and Achilles, are in Greek mythology, and 'Percy' and 'Jackson')
Umm I just typed random words that it suggested to me James. I do like greek mythology Percy Jackson is just another one of the random books lying around in my bedroom that I enjoy when I am bored. I am going to start reading Lotr soon.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I'm happy that you're reading Lord of the Rings.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Ahh I see all of life's hardest questions answered.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

so you know why One-eye delights in killing?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

now I am going to die in this  thread.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Is dead*
Now I can kill my in the prom. But you and Teer are probably come and ruin it.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: #Chicken on April 18, 2020, 10:48:09 AM
*Is dead*
Now I can kill my in the prom. But you and Teer are probably come and ruin it.
:o
I'm so sorry!!!! *unkills Chicken* I didn't think you would go with that... :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱