News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Midnight Mansion Murderer

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, May 01, 2020, 12:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

No! It was not! Lass I saw you scan!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

*Randomly appears and throws biscuits at everyone in the vicinity* IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEE! MWUAHAHAHAHA

Scott McLamok

Now that I can believe! RUN AWAY!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 24, 2020, 11:47:08 PM
*Randomly appears and throws biscuits at everyone in the vicinity* IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEE! MWUAHAHAHAHA
MHEHEHEHEHE! Your attempts at being chaotic amuse me. >:3
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Arrives with a deep flesh wound*  It's true.  Lass is the one, hey?  Whilst in electric she came out from behind and beat me to the ground with an oak chair. :(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

I honestly don't blame her. How cruel!
Freddy

Booklover

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on December 25, 2020, 08:25:58 PM
*Arrives with a deep flesh wound*  It's true.  Lass is the one, hey?  Whilst in electric she came out from behind and beat me to the ground with an oak chair. :(
Cheater! Can't talk if you're dead (except in dead chat, but the whole point is no one alive can see it).

Anyway, why did you bother to find out it was oak? Surely you'd be too busy trying to not die to care?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Verdauga

*Mansionly Midnights someone in the Murder.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

*wonders whether anything applies when people are in different timezones and therefore it isn't necessarily midnight*

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

But then surely it isn't the midnight mansion murderer in that case? *resolves to not be on in forty five minutes' time*