News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dibbuns!!!! THE DIBBUNS!!!!!WE ARE ALL DIBBUNS NOW!!!!!

Started by lass of something much, May 06, 2020, 11:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*is sniggering*
*thinks to himself- I have framed Seb!*
Movva Abbess, Seb stole the pearl!

lass of something much

*snuggles into Ebby's fur* I-I-I'm c-c-cold...*coughs*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

*jumps out of the pond and tackles Seb, stealin-ahem taking back the pearl and running on top of the walltops*

lass of something much

*coughs again* carefuw, Rub, you'll 'urt somebeast..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: lass of something much on May 15, 2020, 12:55:18 AM
*snuggles into Ebby's fur* I-I-I'm c-c-cold...*coughs*
*hugs Lass and rubs her to get her blood moving* Shall we go inside and get warm?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

*shivers* M-m-my f-fur is a-aw wet *isn't big enough to hug Ebony, so just clings onto her paw, still shuddering, as cold as a icicle*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

*gives Lass a piggyback ride back to the Abbey, takes her into Cavern Hole and puts her down by the fire* Alright, now that we're both wet, let's get dry. ^-^
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

One-Eye the wildcat

My avatar would probably look like a scrawnier version f I was transformed into a dibbun.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

{Na, dibbuns have baby fat, and you are, you entered this thread {Don't know how Ebby escaped this...}}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

One-Eye the wildcat

So basically, I'm smaller, stupeder, and there is no escape. Whoever invented this thread is a genius, and a madman at the same time.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

*shivers* E-Ebby...I cold...I need fiz...

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 21, 2020, 03:22:59 AM
So basically, I'm smaller, stupeder, and there is no escape. Whoever invented this thread is a genius, and a madman at the same time.
{Ahhh...Thanks..?}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Is a tiny ghost* Me zappa you! Ha ha!  *Zaps everyone with manic dibbunness*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: