News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Well, yes, but they Game Makers changed the light setting. I guess this darkness is the equivalent of night in this arena. *Looks up* It looks so realistic, though. I mean, those lights up there look exactly like stars. Crazy what they can do. Need any help with that? Should we tie him up until we're sure if he's a friend or foe? Lass, are ya hungry? I have some food stashed away.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, I'm perfectly sure he's a foe. I'm just going to hold onto him until the time is right.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 19, 2020, 12:11:47 AM
Well, yes, but they Game Makers changed the light setting. I guess this darkness is the equivalent of night in this arena. *Looks up* It looks so realistic, though. I mean, those lights up there look exactly like stars. Crazy what they can do. Need any help with that? Should we tie him up until we're sure if he's a friend or foe? Lass, are ya hungry? I have some food stashed away.
*sobs into Seb's paw*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Oh. Goodness. You're that hungry? *Fishes around in backpack* Um... Would an apple suffice?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Starts digging himself out of the hole*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

{Haha, we're all just chilling while poor Scott is stuck, and we're not even helping him}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

{*Le gasp* Rude.  I'd help but, er, he's on the other side of the arena.  :P}

lass of something much

{Yeah, I know, but still...}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Sits down on a large rock, and lets out a tired sigh*

shisteer of nothing much

*pulls the now clean and shivering Rubba from the stream and begins dressing his wounds*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*The sky brightens as the Game Makers fast forward time, making sun dawn on the dome horizon*

@Announcer over speakers: Well, I hope you all slept well during the night. Regardless of the fact that it was roughly an hour long. Don't think we can't see you all teaming up down there. Just remember. Only one of you gets out of this arena alive. Just thought I'd pop in to remind you of that happy thought. *Click*

*The @Announcer presses a button, and from the depths of the arena, a monster's eye lids slowly awake. It would bide it's time, waiting for the perfect moment to hunt the children in the ring. They had nowhere to go, after all. All but one were doomed.*

shisteer of nothing much

*throws a knife at a tree angrily* Huh, only one will make it out alive? That's what that stupid announcer thinks, but I have better ideas.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Slowly stands up* I dunno... We're kinda at their mercy in here. I mean, even if we don't kill each other, the arena will. And I wouldn't really count on the others. They seemed ready to kill anything that breathed. Though, to be fair, we all were in the beginning, I think. Do... Do you have a plan?

shisteer of nothing much

Of course I have a plan! Big sisters always have a plan. Come on.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!