News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Enter... (If you wish)

Started by Captain Wortshire, May 27, 2020, 03:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Ah. *Looks around* I guess we could go explore, then, aye?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*beep*
Only the study...

For now...

*click*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Narrows eyes* Fiiiiiiiiiine. *Slowly tiptoes into the study* *Sees Teer* *Whispers* Say, what ya reading? Anything that could tell us how to get out of here, or what this place is?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*beep*

No funny business. Okay?*static*

*click*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Are you always spying on us, punk? *Kicks wall*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*A.R.S.E.N.E walks over and conks Seb over the head.*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Ouch! Hey! *Punches A.R.S.E.N.E and winces*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*A.R.S.E.N.E stares before, bandaging Seb's hand and returning to his original spot.*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Glances at A.R.S.E.N.E suspiciously* What do you want with us?! What have we ever done to you, eh?! Why are you keeping us here!?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*runs into the wall, trying to break the it........(a few minor head injuries later...) BOIKBOMBOOM!
Trans- duduh, how am i doing? *walks in circles*

Sebias of Redwall

Keep it up, Rub! *Claps* That's using your head! Time to get out of here!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Explore the Study

Sofas
Spoiler
Whoo, nice and comfy...
[close]

Book Shelves
Spoiler
There are many books on the shelves with titles including: The Pirates Curse, Dragonhearted, and The Rouge's Guide: A Complete Compendium for All Thieves and Assassins. They don't seem to do anything when you remove them from the shelf though...
[close]

Chessboard
Spoiler
There's a chess set in the corner. For some reason, all the pieces are glued in place...
[close]

Wall of Masks
Spoiler
There are a bunch of masks on the wall. Wonder what they are for...
[close]

Fireplace
Spoiler
To bad there is no fire going on, or the place would have been real cozy...
[close]

Mantle
Spoiler
Just above the fireplace, there's a pair of crossed pistols, (unloaded and stuck to the wall of course)...
[close]

Tea Set
Spoiler
Anyone up for a nice cup of chamomile?
[close]

Cupboards
Spoiler
There are several cupboards in the study, all locked of course...
[close]

Safe
Spoiler
There appears to be a safe in the corner, it has a complicated looking lock though, wonder what's in it?...
[close]

Paintings
Spoiler
There are several paintings on the wall...
[close]

Door
Spoiler
The door is locked...
[close]
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*is helplessly gasping for air*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

You okay there, Lass?

*Looks around and takes stock of the situation.* I say we bust the teapot and use the sharp pieces as weapons! Using spoons, we could dig our way out!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱