News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Enter... (If you wish)

Started by Captain Wortshire, May 27, 2020, 03:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Gasp* @Kade Rivok, we need your heimlich maneuver skills!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*slowly does white, a look of panic the on lass's face*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 27, 2020, 08:16:58 PM
*Narrows eyes* Fiiiiiiiiiine. *Slowly tiptoes into the study* *Sees Teer* *Whispers* Say, what ya reading? Anything that could tell us how to get out of here, or what this place is?
Huh? Oh, it's a book about how to foil the plans of evil villains. Quite interesting. Not sure it's very realistic though and all the techniques listed so far involve expensive equipment. *puts book to the side a pours a cup of tea* Shame it's not peppermint. Oh well. *picks up book again*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on May 28, 2020, 03:59:35 AM
Removes helmet and starts doing Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on May 28, 2020, 04:08:29 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 27, 2020, 08:16:58 PM
*Narrows eyes* Fiiiiiiiiiine. *Slowly tiptoes into the study* *Sees Teer* *Whispers* Say, what ya reading? Anything that could tell us how to get out of here, or what this place is?
Huh? Oh, it's a book about how to foil the plans of evil villains. Quite interesting. Not sure it's very realistic though and all the techniques listed so far involve expensive equipment. *puts book to the side a pours a cup of tea* Shame it's not peppermint. Oh well. *picks up book again*
Ah. Drat. *Snaps fingers* Oi, metal-man, do you have any peppermint tea?

Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 28, 2020, 06:40:50 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on May 28, 2020, 03:59:35 AM
Removes helmet and starts doing Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on May 28, 2020, 06:59:51 PM
OOC: O.O *vomits*
I was gonna make Seb do it and like squeeze him to pump air into you but...

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

0.o Wait, what? (*Was about to summon Mjolnir, but then remembered that we don't have powers*) Stay away from me, wild man!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Uses his hemet to contact the U.N.S.C*

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Sits down by Teer and begins flipping through a book*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Requests evac and makes a waypoint with his helmet*

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Oi! *Points at book* I have an idea! Does anyone have a magic wand of some sort?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

How 'bout a pocket-sized missile? Any of those?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Looks through pockets* Nope I can request some.

This is the Way.