News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

It's me and my sisters' old website. Jukka made it many years ago.
Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Tinarandel

*paces up and down the church pews, stops in front of the altar and folds arms in disapproval, tapping foot impatiently on the church's marble floor*

Ahem! Still waiting on those doughnuts! My dragons and I hunger for doughnuts! If they are not given as rent before the wedding is over, then it'll be nothing but cinders and ashes for this church! There'll be no wedding bells to ring! Doughnuts!

*Outside, the dragons begin to pace back and forth along the perimeter and circle around the church building, snorting smoke out of their nostrils and spitting small flames out of their mouths to scare the churchgoers.*
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

shisteer of nothing much

*calls from the kitchen* Uh, just wait a while, sir. I'll be right out. *continues rummaging around, searching for doughnuts* JARKY, WHERE DID you put those doughnuts?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*rolls eyes and points to the crate of doughnuts*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

Herman unsheathes his sword  Be gone, foul pawn of Dwellendour!  You will not harm these good church goers. >:(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Chill mate, he's just here for the rent...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: lass of something much on June 01, 2020, 08:58:17 AM
*rolls eyes and points to the crate of doughnuts*
*smacks head* Of course, thank you. I knew I'd out them somewhere. *picks up crate if doughnuts and Carrie's it into main room* Here you go, sir. I hope this is enough. Would you like to stay for the wedding? It's a very joyous occasion, and there are blueberry pies and spinach and feta sausage rolls for after.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

. . . All is fair in love and war?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Grumbles how this topic will die, to get buried deep, deep, deep into the bottom of the Cellars*  ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Oh, it will, after about three months ;D
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Traitors, I say. That what y'all are. What have I ever done to you? On second thought, wrong question. What has Bookie done to deserve this?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Bookie is a sweet darling who everybeast loves, and we want her to be happy :)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

Well said, Lass! Now, to begin preparations! Who wants to be in charge of making the wedding cake?
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."