News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on June 01, 2020, 07:24:07 PM
Bookie is a sweet darling who everybeast loves, and we want her to be happy :)
Then... ship her with Kade or someone more qualified!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*raises an eyebrow* We're gonna do this Princess bride way, but better...

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 01, 2020, 06:30:06 PM
Traitors, I say. That what y'all are. What have I ever done to you? On second thought, wrong question. What has Bookie done to deserve this?
Exactly! I didn't want to be shipped (no offence, Seb).
I will be happy when you desist from shipping me.
Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 01, 2020, 07:58:26 PM
Well said, Lass! Now, to begin preparations! Who wants to be in charge of making the wedding cake?
So, if you agree with Lass, you agree that I shouldn't be shipped, right? And as there won't be a wedding, there won't be a wedding cake.

I have to say I appreciate the Princess Bride memes.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Quote from: Booklover on June 01, 2020, 08:53:39 PM
I will be happy when you desist from shipping me.
Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 01, 2020, 07:58:26 PM
Well said, Lass! Now, to begin preparations! Who wants to be in charge of making the wedding cake?
So, if you agree with Lass, you agree that I shouldn't be shipped, right? And as there won't be a wedding, there won't be a wedding cake.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on June 01, 2020, 08:53:39 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 01, 2020, 06:30:06 PM
Traitors, I say. That what y'all are. What have I ever done to you? On second thought, wrong question. What has Bookie done to deserve this?
Exactly! I didn't want to be shipped (no offence, Seb).
None taken.  ^-^ Back at ya.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tinarandel

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 01, 2020, 10:34:51 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 01, 2020, 08:58:17 AM
*rolls eyes and points to the crate of doughnuts*
*smacks head* Of course, thank you. I knew I'd out them somewhere. *picks up crate if doughnuts and Carrie's it into main room* Here you go, sir. I hope this is enough. Would you like to stay for the wedding? It's a very joyous occasion, and there are blueberry pies and spinach and feta sausage rolls for after.

*Bows thankfully to @shisteer of nothing much, and tucks the crate of doughnuts under one arm*

Thank you so much for being prompt about the delivery. My dragons and I shall leave you all and the church in peace. We will indeed stay for the wedding, if there is food involved. If you like, perhaps my dragons can give the wedded couple a fiery fanfare on their way out?

*Takes the crate of doughnuts outside and feeds some of them to the dragons and himself. Wipes paws on a napkin and returns inside the church, sitting down casually in one of the pews.*

I hereby declare that you and your church shall all be spared from my dragon's fire. Now, what happens next?
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tinarandel on June 01, 2020, 09:34:03 PM
I hereby declare that you and your church shall all be spared from my dragon's fire. Now, what happens next?
Why thank you, good sir. That is a fine question, actually. Perhaps roast some certain rascals for the wedding feast... *Glares at those certain rascals*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*poofs Seb into medieval wedding clothes*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!