News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

Thank you for agreeing with me! TO THE GUILLOTINE!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*reenters with scrap metal*

Alright, I think I know what to do...

Everyone stand back

*uses alchemy on scrap metal and bloody Seb mass*

Seb is now a part mechanical and part organic being
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*There is a clink... then a squishing sound... followed by a gasp. Suddenly, a figure arises from the remains of the bloody mess.*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Scrap metal has evolved into a big problem![i/]
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

I... *The partly mechanical and organic being looks at its paw* ...I'm alive.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Wow...

I didn't think that that would actually work.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Takes a stumbling step forward* And you... Who are you? Who... am I? What- What am I?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

I'm glad you asked...

*pulls up and plays cinema tape labeled "The Life and Times of Sebias the Master Shipper"*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 16, 2020, 03:54:51 AM
I'm glad you asked...

*pulls up and plays cinema tape labeled "The Life and Times of Sebias the Master Shipper"*
*Watches with a solemn gaze* That... That was me? I had a... a sister... and a family, friends... They all seem nice. And funny, too.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

"But they were all of them deceived"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Takes a few shaky steps forward* I... must find... Hmm... What is my purpose? I shall find... my purpose...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!