News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

You end lives all the time!  Mainly your own, but still!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Correction: I get killed because I react when you guys make a battle field out of...Anything..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Oh you hush, you create battlefields all the time!  Did you forget what became of the prom?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

Teer tried killing me and tying my neck to Seb's...
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

Sisters are so alike, aren't they?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 22, 2020, 10:03:25 PM
Teer tried killing me and tying my neck to Seb's...
You did ask for it... Literally.. *may, or may not have bashed the living daylights out of Teer for that*

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 22, 2020, 09:56:22 PM
Oh you hush, you create battlefields all the time!  Did you forget what became of the prom?
Once is not all the time!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 21, 2020, 02:56:12 PM
Your purpose is to be Booklover's husband.
Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 22, 2020, 03:55:56 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 18, 2020, 06:47:33 PM
*Takes a few shaky steps forward* I... must find... Hmm... What is my purpose? I shall find... my purpose...
Your purpose is to be the Master Shipper and the leader of Corndauga
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 22, 2020, 04:02:08 AM
You are b0ss sebias, master shipper, and the creater of the almighty corndauga.
But... *Twitches as neck sparks* ...but that was Sebias' purpose. To spread chaos throughout the Cellars... Perhaps, perhaps it's my purpose to spread order?

*Hacks into the Forum's history archives and downloads the information* All of the problems and dangers... The Zombies, the Death Defying Beavers, the Dung Beetles... They all came from one source. The Mods have this knowledge. They have tried their best to contain it. However, their efforts are... not enough. I must... tame that source. *There is a whirling sound as rocket boots appear in Seborg's metal footpaws* I must depart. You will see me soon. *With that, Seborg shoots off into the sky and disappears*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Sebias wanders into the thread* What did I miss?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Reads earlier posts* Oh dear...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Something seems to have broken the barrier between topics, at least where my alter egos are concerned... How odd. Normally I should be dead right now, since I was killed in this topic.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.