News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

*tosses a lit match onto the explosives*
And it it is time to leave.
*Runs*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

*poofs under the church and puts a paw over the match, putting it out, and burning my paw at the same time. But can't get out* Well, this is inconvenient...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Tinarandel

*Stands up and walks about the church, holding aloft the wand, and magically repairing the damage done to the church by the grenades from earlier.*

Please, take your time. I can always wait for food.

*finishes repairing the church and sits back down* What kind of wedding is this, exactly? I don't believe explosives are proper wedding etiquette. Has the official ceremony been performed, or is it to come?

*Points wand at the sealed trapdoor to the underground of the church* Bombarda! *grabs @lass of something much* Come on, let's get out of here! Are you all right?
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

PanopticEmu

*clicks fingers*  Tinarandel is now holding a wall, pointing it at the trapdoor. Confused, he shakes it. Nothing happens. They are trapped.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

lass of something much

*poofs the bomb into the lab* ...Thanks, Sandeye...What is going on?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

PanopticEmu

realises Lass is no longer trapped under the trapdoor. Goes looking for her with a netgun, leaving Tinarandel still stuck holding a brick wall

lass of something much

{Umm...I don't like the sound of that...}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*the Bonds of Love stop anything bad happening in absence. Comes back*  They're not ready yet. How are things back here? Oh, hello, Pano. Where are you off to? Jared, let me help you with that wall; it looks quite heavy. *picks up wall and sets it behind the pulpit* I was wondering when this would arrive. *hammers some chains into the wall* This will be useful for when the ceremony starts.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

PanopticEmu

Takes the sleeping Jared and, with Teer's help, chains him to the wall. We don't want him sleepwalking off into an explosion now, do we?

shisteer of nothing much

*thumps Pano over the head with a ladle and luncheons Jared* Leave him alone. Those chains are for the bride and groom. Besides, if you hurt him, his dragons will probably get annoyed, and that won't be good for my doughnut supply.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

PanopticEmu

fires netgun at Lass, but misses and gets @Sebias of Redwall  instead. Well, this could be interesting. At least if he's locked up, we'll be safe from his evil guiles.

lass of something much

*yelps and hides behind Scott* Help! There's a creepy Australian after me!  😭
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*thumps Pano on the head again, breaking ladle* Seriously? Why do you have such a thick skull? This was my favourite ladle, you know!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

PanopticEmu

OUCH! What was that for?
fires netgun around Scott and Lass. We can replace one wedding with another.