Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

PanopticEmu

What sorcery is this? Just as I thought my pitiful existence had finally come to an end, I am forcibly revived, and become enslaved to a necromancer! My body screams in pain, as my soul struggles to leave, and is mercilessly held in place by the witch's curse. I am alive, but my existence has become for me a living dea..t.h....
THERE ARE DOUGHNUTS?!!?
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: PanopticEmu on June 02, 2020, 09:00:13 AM
What sorcery is this? Just as I thought my pitiful existence had finally come to an end, I am forcibly revived, and become enslaved to a necromancer! My body screams in pain, as my soul struggles to leave, and is mercilessly held in place by the witch's curse. I am alive, but my existence has become for me a living dea..t.h....
THERE ARE DOUGHNUTS?!!?
Oh, come now, it's not that bad. Drama queen. Yes, there are doughnuts. Do you want some?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*The donuts disappear* Oh, oops!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

PanopticEmu

slowly, cautiously, I creep towards the tempting pile of hot, fresh, steaming delicacies. My mouth starts to water as the beautiful scent wafts past my nose: freshly fried, and coated in a delectable dusting of sugar and cinnamon. Carefully, I reach out a shaking hand, the stunted white bones poking through the thin, parchment-like skin. I take one of the pastries, revelling in its warmth, but all the while on guard for the shouting owner, the hands outstretched to rob me of my spoils.

But they never came. Instead, there is a soft, quiet voice, encouraging me to take a bite. I hesitate, nibble, then before I know it, the whole thing has vanished through my ravenous mouth. They are GOOD!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

PanopticEmu

hunger finally sated, I look up. Everyone in the street seems to be heading to a large building with a cross on the top and colourful windows. Intrigued, I slip into the crowd. There, at the front of the church, stands Seb, dressed in a glorious tuxedo.

shisteer of nothing much

*smiles encouragement at Pano* Glad to see you acting a bit more like yourself. Good doughnuts?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: PanopticEmu on June 02, 2020, 09:00:13 AM
THERE ARE DOUGHNUTS?!!?
If any of this were true, I'd control the Cellars. :D
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

*walks out of cellars, stretches, then walks out of church*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Rubbadub

*is blown away at how calm it is; decides to go in*

Kade Rivok

Oh dear, I've been busy and missed that this had been created.  Good job @Keva!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

*Pats myself on back* Thank you, thank you :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."