News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hello, Dan.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, May 31, 2020, 11:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Kinda rude.  You really shouldn't return gifts.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I'm fine with this one. ^-^
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 27, 2020, 09:11:04 PM
Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on September 27, 2020, 07:24:41 AM
I find it quite funny that none of you understand the meaning of this topic. :giggle:
Considering that you didn't think it useful to explain the meaning of this topic your point is moot.
Hush up, you swol bean.  I'll call my dogs on you. >8(  I'm not certain, but the Beacon may be at play here. :-[
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Oh no! Not the Beacon!
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*Pulls out cudgel and beats Russa hard*  *Gives Russa 12.5 Jumbo Slaps* ^-^ :) :laugh: >8(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Crashes in.*

THERE'S BACON?!?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Continues beating Russa* >8( I am very wroth with you, my dear.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on September 28, 2020, 12:49:19 AM
*Pulls out cudgel and beats Russa hard*  *Gives Russa 12.5 Jumbo Slaps* ^-^ :) :laugh: >8(
Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on September 28, 2020, 12:50:58 AM
*Continues beating Russa* >8( I am very wroth with you, my dear.
Ouch! What didst I do to awaken thy wrath, friend Sheevles?
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

*Chuckles whilst beating the pathetic life form* (Russa Nodrey) :giggle:  *Continues feeling wroth*  *Kicks Russa*  *Attempts to hide the pain that awakened in the foot that made contact with Russa's bod at high speeds*  *Continues beating Russa*  *Puts the oak cudgel to use*

Verdauga

*Slaps Sheev into Last Week.*

The Shadow of Korriban

*Dodges, grabs Verd's hand, and cremates his bod* 8D :-|

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on September 28, 2020, 01:00:00 AM
*Chuckles whilst beating the pathetic life form* (Russa Nodrey) :giggle:  *Continues feeling wroth*  *Kicks Russa*  *Attempts to hide the pain that awakened in the foot that made contact with Russa's bod at high speeds*  *Continues beating Russa*  *Puts the oak cudgel to use*
Please, Sheevles, have mercy!
Freddy

Verdauga

*Teleportd behind Sheev before he can grab my hand.*

Russa Nodrey

*Gently boops Sheev on the nose* *Back kicks Sheev down a flight of stairs* Have a nice flight. ^-^
Freddy