Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 05, 2020, 08:05:37 PM
Also, Corndauga isn't dead!
Of course not, it was never alive...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

This just happened recently.  ;D

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I figured. I should call Mathluk.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Huh. What else do you think we could use for a meme?

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on August 06, 2020, 09:37:21 PM
I figured. I should call Mathluk.
By this^  :P

Quote from: Verdauga on August 06, 2020, 09:49:27 PM
Huh. What else do you think we could use for a meme?
Hmm... Not suuuuuuuure.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Oh.

How about..... hm.

Sebias of Redwall

Something to do with the Mods? *Shrugs*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Well,... alright... which meme template?

Sebias of Redwall

If I knew, I'd make one. :P

Sorry if that wasn't entirely helpful.  :laugh:

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Ergh!I had an Idea, but I forgot. Maybe dinner'll help.