News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Palace (Where We Come and Worship Emperor Sebias, Naturally)

Started by Sebias of Redwall, June 18, 2020, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

List of my henchbeasts and their roles:

Official Executioner (Aka, Gloriously Amazing and Dodger-able Henchbeast): @Kade Rivok
Captain of the Guard (Aka, Phenomenally Remarkable and Spectacular Henchbeast): @shisteer of nothing much
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*bows low and begins singing the song from Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Thank you, loyal subject. You shall be rewarded. *Snaps fingers and two guards come forth bearing a wooden chest*

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Because I'm powerful, naturally. I can do what I want. And he was never alive, anyway.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Lady Amber

lass of something much

*Accidentally pours water down The Great King, Mater Shipper, and Powerful Emperor; Sebias's shirt for Abusing doors*
Oh I'm so sorry, oh great and powerful Judge Sebias

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Is bumped, then trips, then gets soaked* Hey! Watch it, peasant!