News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Search Begins

Started by Sebias of Redwall, June 23, 2020, 01:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

Spoiler
[close]

*Sebias stands up from where he had been sitting slowly, walking along the stone pavement of the fighting ring. He had been worried lately. The matter with Seborg was troubling him deeply. The otter walked back toward a massive building on the edge of the dueling arena. He sat down and picked up his phone.*

@Teer, @Scott, are you there? I need you to come down to the Duel thread. We have something we need to do.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Nods head* Welcome. Scott, we're going to need your ship. I have had a vision. We must find the Last of the Ageless. Only one of them can tell us how to solve this problem with Seborg.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*finishes reading the bit about the marshmallows (which, by the way, Eb spelt wrong) and comes in laughing* You beasts are classic.

*a robotic voice sounds through earpiece* You have a message received.  Today. At seven. Thirty-eight pm. From Sevias of Redwall.
Teer. Scott. Are you, there. I need you to come down to the duel thread. We have something we need to do.
Message over. To reply to this message, press 1. To ignore the message, press 2, to delete the message, press 3, to get me to be quiet, press 4, to

*presses 4*

Being quiet.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Heh, and I thought A.R.S.E.N.E. was bad at spelling names...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Teer, are you ready to embark on our quest. It will be dangerous and I doubt we'll succeed. The Last of the Ageless has disappeared for countless seasons. But together we might stand a chance.

shisteer of nothing much

Ah... I guess?

Teer, that's a terrible idea! You'll get yourself killed!

I didn't ask for your input. Quiet in the cheap seats. Of course I'll come, Sevias. *smirks*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

We can always try out the project I and my research group have been working on...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

Hmmmm... I leave it up to Seb to decide that. He seems to have things under control.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

I'm intrigued. There is no time to lose though. I'll leave Chicken here to help you with whatever it is you need. *Drops Chicken beside Wort* She has proved helpful more than once.

Let us be off. *Presses button and a massive beautifully built spacecraft comes down and lands, the word Chaos sprayed on the side.*

*Chicken waddles up to Wort, a questioning gleam in her eyes*

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, that looks cool. Can I drive it?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*Jack Frosts waddles over to chicken*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 10, 2020, 10:07:41 PM
Oh, that looks cool. Can I drive it?
You can drive during night hours. Now, Scott, let us be off. Are you all packed and ready?

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on August 10, 2020, 10:08:35 PM

*Jack Frosts waddles over to chicken*
*Chicken squints*

Captain Wortshire

*Jack Frost is feeling playful*

[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]