News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Search Begins

Started by Sebias of Redwall, June 23, 2020, 01:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

... Alright. *digs around in Kade's floof* Oh, here. *pulls out a saddle* Perfect! What do I put it on?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Side door opens and five horse and two ponies walk out*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, nice. Can I have the little chestnut one? *may or may not be slightly disappointed that you didn't say Kade*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 04, 2020, 12:31:27 AM
*may or may not be slightly disappointed that you didn't say Kade*
(You have no idea how close I was to saying that. XD)

No! That one is mine! *Puts saddle on the chestnut one* You can have Maurice. *Presses button and another side door opens to reveal a short, plump mule. The mule winks at Teer*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, nice. We're gonna be best friends. *puts saddle on Maurice*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Maurice's ear twitches*

Anywho! *Steers the ship to the left a tad*

Scott McLamok

*Goes into his ship and starts cleaning his guns*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.