WAR

Started by rakkety tam, December 01, 2011, 06:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

what is it good for post ur smillies to make your army and face ther enemy ;D

v
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

rakkety tam

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

Wooooah! Stargate and Star Wars smilies!

AND Doctor Who smilies!
Dalek smiley kills all the smilies:

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Taggerung The Otter

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Nightfire

I dunno....how do you post those awesome unique emoticons?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

click on one of the smillies it will bring u to the site they are free no download just click on a catigory u want a pick a couple of smillies u like and copy and paste the thing that says forum right below the smillie

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.