News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

ok people, lets make this the weirdest game of monopoly of all time!

Started by Corporal Rubbadub, June 26, 2020, 06:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 30, 2020, 12:01:16 PM
*Is glad my only house on the cheapest street has been spared*

Quote from: Booklover on June 30, 2020, 11:59:00 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 30, 2020, 11:47:05 AM
Ten minutes and you have to pay me 50 dollars.
Actually, it was five words. It would only take ten minutes if you read one word every two minutes (or a syllable every 100 seconds, if you want to put it like that).
Okay, I walked right into that one. :D You still have to pay me 50 dollars, though.
Fine. So that converts to... 0.08p, it seems. Here you go. (There must be a currency where 50 dollars is worth that much or less, surely.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

*Buys a legion or so of tiny troops to chase out the rioters*
*Also buys a mini missile base*
Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on June 30, 2020, 09:01:05 AM
No, you have to fight twelve trolls before you get $200. When you pass go, all that happens is your hotels are torn down by miniature rioters.
Twelve trolls? I don't think so. Imma gonna retreat.
*Dices*
*Gets two sets of threes*
*Goes backward*

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Rolls a nat 20 to get on Russa's good side, since she seems to be in charge.*  Yissss!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Booklover on June 30, 2020, 12:29:15 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 30, 2020, 12:01:16 PM
*Is glad my only house on the cheapest street has been spared*

Quote from: Booklover on June 30, 2020, 11:59:00 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 30, 2020, 11:47:05 AM
Ten minutes and you have to pay me 50 dollars.
Actually, it was five words. It would only take ten minutes if you read one word every two minutes (or a syllable every 100 seconds, if you want to put it like that).
Okay, I walked right into that one. :D You still have to pay me 50 dollars, though.
Fine. So that converts to... 0.08p, it seems. Here you go. (There must be a currency where 50 dollars is worth that much or less, surely.)
YES! *Takes the 0.08p* I am gonna win this game.
Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 30, 2020, 04:18:23 PM
*Rolls a nat 20 to get on Russa's good side, since she seems to be in charge.*  Yissss!
*Visible confusion*
Freddy

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Hovers above the board in a helicopter*
*Drops rocks on Seb*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Ebantu the Kararehe

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! Delthion is on! Hi! *waves vigourously*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 30, 2020, 11:45:59 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 30, 2020, 04:18:23 PM
*Visible confusion*

Which part are you confused about, bestie?  A nat 20 is when you roll a 20 sided die for some sort of ability check and get a natural 20.  (It's called natural because skills generally have modifiers that can add points to your roll.  So, say the skill you were rolling for had a +4 modifier and you rolled a 16, you'd end up with a dirty 20, where as if the die actually lands on 20, that's called a natural 20, or nat 20 or short)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Luftwaffles

*Still has all the money*.

Guys? I'm kind of breaking the economy here? You might wanna do something about it :r
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Kade Rivok

Don't worry, I stole some earlier, so I'm good  ^-^

*Rolls to invests in overseas real-estate.*  19!  I'm killing it today!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Matthias720

*sneaks up behind Luftwaffles and Robin Hoods away all his money*

*Matthias720 sneaks 750 Monopoly money into everyone's play areas*

Kade Rivok

*Rolls to accept money.*  A nat 1?!  *Accidentally sets the money on fire.*