News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

I bet you can't make me post

Started by Matthias720, June 30, 2020, 06:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Hey, Matthias is that your face?  Oh, sorry I was just staring at my brother's forked uvula caked in puma barf.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Matty, can you tell me the names (and a bit about them) of all the old admins? I want to do a drawing of all the admins just chillin' by a fire, and I thought I would ask you because you know everything make good puns...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

There's James and Sierra, basically. I don't know of any other admins, though there were lots of mods.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

I can't even remember if Matthias was ever a mod. ???
Received mostly negative reviews.

shisteer of nothing much

Oh. He is an honoured elder, so I think he was. Unless he hacked the system?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Maybe we should ask him. Were you a mod?

Also, as I was the one to work out why your username has the number 720, any chance you can do me a favour, as a reward, and post?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Booklover on June 30, 2020, 10:53:39 AM
Also, as I was the one to work out why your username has the number 720, any chance you can do me a favour, as a reward, and post?
Oh, I know the story! Great story, in fact, but Matthias tells it better than me. Care to explain it Matthias?

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

DanielofRedwall

Yes, do tell Matthias, we are all waiting. Don't let us down now!

Sebias of Redwall

Everyone back up, y'all are doing this wrong. Pfft. Amateurs.

*Pulls out wand*
*Says the magic word*
Please?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

I like how this knucklehead knows that I can make good on my threats to the database, yet he would rather acknowledge puns.

Is it too late to impeach him?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

Quote from: Luftwaffles on June 30, 2020, 04:53:22 PM
I like how this knucklehead knows that I can make good on my threats to the database, yet he would rather acknowledge puns.

Is it too late to impeach him?
When did this become a democracy? Oh, right. It DIDN'T!

(Also, 20 points to Luftwaffles...)

shisteer of nothing much

Nice profile picture. I wonder what it has in its backpack.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!