News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Seborg's Cave of Order

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

We sent out three update packages.
One will kill you if left alone.
Another will kill you if destroyed or removed.
A third will do nothing.

I shall not tell you which.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kolman on August 01, 2020, 02:47:32 AM
*grins from ear to ear, as Teerborgs paws pass harmlessly through verdauga and I*
you all seem to forget I am a Arch Mage.
I didn't forget, actually. I just never knew in the first place.

Quote from: Verdauga on August 01, 2020, 02:48:49 AM
We sent out three update packages.
One will kill you if left alone.
Another will kill you if destroyed or removed.
A third will do nothing.

I shall not tell you which.
Oh cool. Thanks.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Seborg sighs, rising from his seat* No. Please tell me I don't have to kill two more. I hate all of this Chaos and the... the pain. Join us. Order can be restored with mercy.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*nods and grins like a demented puppy (that's half metal)* He's very nice.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

I have drawn breath for well over two hundred years and I have seen the machine rise up. you will not bring order but instead chaos and suffering. I will not have the strogg rise again. So with my sincerest apologies goodbye Sebias. Tell them I sent you.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Sebias of Redwall

*Seborg tilts head* You cannot kill me. I am not bond to this mere body. I am... everywhere.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

The clock is striking ten now,
Seconds, minutes, hours?
My knowledge of uncertainty defeats thy metal powers.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Who's them? Is it a more than one beast or just someone who is confused about his or her own gender?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 01, 2020, 02:56:04 AM
*Seborg tilts head* You cannot kill me. I am not bond to this mere body. I am... everywhere.
well nice to know, I just have to eliminate the entirety of the world to stop you.

Sebias of Redwall

The Clock is ticking, of that you are correct. But I doubt it is the clock that you are talking about. A Doom is coming. If I fail in my mission, all will be gone. Think carefully of your actions.

lass of something much

Quote from: Kolman on August 01, 2020, 02:55:13 AM
I have drawn breath for well over two hundred years and I have seen the machine rise up. you will not bring order but instead chaos and suffering. I will not have the strogg rise again. So with my sincerest apologies goodbye Sebias. Tell them I sent you.
*grins* Wow, Kol, you're so old!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*frowns* I seem to be being ignored. *shrugs and begins setting out a picnic rug* I'm hungry. Care for a snack, father?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Stop calling him your dad! XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Th3 cl0ck ticks toward eleven
And our joyous words be true,
If only it were stopped at s3v3n
If only y0u knew.

Kolman

Sadly Sebias I too am on a mission, one to maintain the current order of this world. I am rarely called but when I am it is either to avert a great disaster or to bring an untold reckoning upon the world. only you will decide what I will do. stop and the world will be saved or continue and find out what I can do. Think carefully Lord Death demands your soul.