News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Seborg's Cave of Order

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 01, 2020, 02:14:20 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 01, 2020, 02:08:45 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 31, 2020, 07:33:56 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 31, 2020, 04:04:46 AM
*walks towards Verdauga and grabs him firmly, but gently* Should I take this one away to be perfected, Father?
Yes. You were together in life, so shall it be in death.
*the cyniwha frowns* Death? What has death got to do with anything? We are being remade, not killed.
We are both living and dead. Neither holds power over us anymore. Only Order and Control.
Oh. Alright then. *takes Verdauga away to the Hall of Reckoning*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

...I think Verdie's barking mad.... *wriggles out of the cyborg's grip absently*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kolman on August 01, 2020, 02:20:37 AM
* Appears in flash of fire and lightning, Glares @Cyniwha *

put my brother down or I swear I will bring you back to life and rip it from you a thousand times over. By the way how are the updates?
Hello, Kolman. Thanks for the kind offer. The updates are fine, It think, depending on which updates you're talking about. Don't worry about Verdauga. He'll be fine.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

*Chuckles and winks @Sebias of Redwall *

Hey bro you ready?
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Verdauga

*Teleports back into the topic.*
Yes I am.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kolman on August 01, 2020, 02:20:37 AM
* Appears in flash of fire and lightning, Glares @Cyniwha *

put my brother down or I swear I will bring you back to life and rip it from you a thousand times over. By the way how are the updates?
(OOC: Hey, Kolman! So, concerning this thread, I had died in my wedding thread, but Wort brought me back to life by turning me into a cyborg (Aka, Seborg). Seborg randomly decided that the Forum had far too much Chaos, and took it upon himself to spread Order and Control by turning everyone into mindless (Well, sorta) cyborgs. That's the basic gist anyway.)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

... Alright. Now I'm confused. Where did you come from, honeybun, and who is this? *holds up beast in paws*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*The cyborg army surrounds Kolman and stops him from reaching Verdauga (Is he gone, btw?)*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I'm really not sure. Kind of, I guess. I think Kolman would make an excellent cyborg.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Seborg twitches* Fine, then. *Nods head at Teerborg* Bring the other fellow, as well.

Verdauga

*Teleports Kolman to me*
I think we're ready.

shisteer of nothing much

Thank you for helping, Honey bun. *takes Kolman and Verdauga out of the thread*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Seborg nods and sits on a stone* Now, I shall wait. The Chaotic Ones always find their way to me eventually.

Kolman

*grins from ear to ear, as Terrborgs paws pass harmlessly through verdauga and I*
you all seem to forget I am a Arch Mage.
For those we cherish we die in glory.