"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Seborg's Cave of Order

Started by Sebias of Redwall, July 23, 2020, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

{Ah. Lemme go check up on that thread.}
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

(OOC: Okay. Sounds good. Hurry, though, the lava isn't going away any time soon. XD)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*something has found the lava very comfy*

Spoiler
[close]
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

The Skarzs

Handsome fellow. We should get along nicely.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Kolman

*Fire and Lava gets begins to move towards kolman unnaturally before being sucked up entirely with out harming him*
hmm interesting.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Sebias of Redwall

*Chuckles, Seborg's voice echoing from somewhere in the darkness* Most impressive.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*Enenra has settled down for a nap*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*A cyborg mouse scurries up to Verdauga*

Verdauga

*Pats the mouse on the head.*

Kade Rivok

It'll crawl into your mind hole.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I'm too closed-minded for that.

Sebias of Redwall

(OOC: Hah!  :laugh:)

*Cyborg mouse nibbles on Verdauga's ear hole*

Verdauga

*This does beg the question: Where are Verdauga's ears? Is he a human, or a lizard, or a bird, and they on the side of his face? Is he a mammal, and they on the top of his head? The mouse, screams silently, for he does not know.*

*The mouse starts chewing on the side of my face 'cause it's closer.*