News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Kass's Castle

Started by lass of something much, July 25, 2020, 12:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*Kass bends a bit of crystal to jab Seb in the ribs*
Yes, and I warned you.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Gasps in pain* *Flexes palm harder*
. . .
*There is a familiar crashing sound*
Ah... There you are.
*Mjolnir comes flying out, shattering the crystals*
*Sebias leaps out and turns to Kass*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Kass rebends the crystal*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Opens portal and sucks all the crystals out of topic*
*Waves paw and a pile of stones move, forming into a massive troll*
*Mutters a spell and the troll begins to attack Kass*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I'll fight Kass!
*Yawns*
Later.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on July 27, 2020, 08:54:19 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 27, 2020, 08:40:06 PM
Well! How rude. *Takes another step toward Kass* You know, as a humble master of magic, there is something very interesting that I've learned. There are ways to unlock spells - normally easier when the caster is alive, but still possible even if they are dead. You wouldn't want to make my job harder, do you?
*Kass smiles coldly* Sure there are. *bends the crystal to trap Seb, leaving only his head free*

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 27, 2020, 08:41:09 PM
*Starts bandaging Lass's arm*
*Lass waved her paw weakly* No, sir, stop...
Lass stop calling me sir....I'm  Scott. Just plain old Scott....
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 27, 2020, 09:56:18 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on July 27, 2020, 08:54:19 PM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 27, 2020, 08:41:09 PM
*Starts bandaging Lass's arm*
*Lass waved her paw weakly* No, sir, stop...
Lass stop calling me sir....I'm  Scott. Just plain old Scott....
Sorry, sir...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Lass looked up fearfully, meeting Scott's eye for the first time since being enslaved* Sir, I don't know where we are...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Lass shifted uneasily and started looking for a door* Sir, I think you're trapped.. You might want to get away...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Kicks wall down.*
HEY KIDS! WANNA TAKE DOWN A SHAPESHIFTER??¿??  8D º-)  8-)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*Lass's eyes widened* You may take me down, Sir, I will not fight...No need to call for aid..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Verdauga on July 27, 2020, 11:57:41 PM
*Kicks wall down.*
HEY KIDS! WANNA TAKE DOWN A SHAPESHIFTER??¿??  8D º-)  8-)
Sure dad!

This is the Way.