News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Defend Your Staff Member - The Sequel

Started by Rosie Willowwater, July 27, 2020, 08:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Climbs up platform and boops Kade's nose then climbs back down*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

*Claps* Good job team! I like the teaming up you've offered, let's see how Verdsteer respond to that.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 10, 2020, 09:55:46 PM
I'll go with Daniel.
Thank you, thank you. :)

Quote from: Verdauga on September 21, 2020, 01:53:01 PM
We need something dangerous, like a pool noodle. Can you help us out @DanielofRedwall ?
It seems you have been gifted a ball of yarn, a very helpful gift indeed. I'm imagining that could be useful a some trip wire.

@Rosie Willowwater is a personal gift of a pool noodle within the rules as well?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Climbs onto the platform with Kade* *Throws a bouncy ball at Seb* *Jumps down to retrieve it*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 22, 2020, 04:17:58 AM
@Rosie Willowwater is a personal gift of a pool noodle within the rules as well?

Not quite, but gifts are possible! These are the rules for staff assistance as seen in the original post:

QuoteUntil the supporters of a staff member are defeated, they will be in a small room surrounded by a force field. This room also contains a control panel at the front, where the staff can communicate with their team through a speakerphone and give small gifts to help them along. These gifts include an inflatable beach ball, an average first aid kit, and one day's worth of rations. Each gift can be given once by each team, but the team can hold onto it for as long as necessary. Again, don't forget to be creative! Once a staff member's team is defeated, the force-field will be let down and they must fight on their own to survive.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Cornflower MM

Don't spill all our bouncey balls! Put those somewhere others won't steal them first!

Kade Rivok

If we had that inflatable beach ball, we could put all the bouncy balls in that and create on giant bouncy ball!

Also, Teer, Verdauga, y'all in or nah?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on September 21, 2020, 07:43:20 PM
*rips a hole into the duck plushie, crawls into it, waddles over to the corner of the arena, and sits in place*

Ah, playing the long game I see. I expect that to pay dividends in several turns...

Right then, first off - SCORE with the bandaids! Y'all are as good as gone now! @Dannflower Reguba what are the orders, sah! Defend or attack?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

I dunno, just chill I guess, no reason to cause trouble as I see it.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 23, 2020, 02:52:39 AM
If we had that inflatable beach ball, we could put all the bouncy balls in that and create on giant bouncy ball!

And how would we do that? They won't fit through the opening.

Say, honey, d'you wanna team up as well?

Verdauga

*Works the infinite ball of yarn into a lasso.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 23, 2020, 05:29:32 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 23, 2020, 02:52:39 AM

And how would we do that? They won't fit through the opening.

You're no fun.

Anywho, I guess since Verdsteer is ignoring me, we should attack?  What say ye, Jarky?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Kreg

*Digs up @Ami from the pile of foam pit blocks*

Hey, wanna play some HHH?
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]