News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wort's Moving Fortress - Update Patch 2.0

Started by Captain Wortshire, July 28, 2020, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

The land was still and silent, when it is suddenly broken by a large mechanical foot, which left an impression on the green grass. This was followed by another foot, and another, as the large fortress crawled along, like some gigantic beetle.

No one knows who built the Moving Fortress, a six legged mechanical behemoth of a building (if you can call it that), it was made as a place of solitude and defence, never staying a place long enough to call it it's own.

Many secrets lie within its ancient walls. And there are few who have actually seen it.

But now is has come for a quick rest in an emerald glade, under the possession of Captain Raphael G. Wortshire...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*Starts placing emeralds in burlap sack.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

*Points a laser designator at the fortress*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Captain Wortshire

The Moving Fortress has configured into stationary defense mode.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

This reminds me of that anime that I can't remember the name of.  Bunch of moving cities in a wasteland environment with magic (or whatever) schools in them.  When the cities got close, they'd play capture the flag for resources or something.  It's been awhile since I watched it, so I'm foggy on the details  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

Through the darkened windows, many shapes can be seen scurrying past.

Fortress begins scanning for any threats in the area...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

*Waves arms arounder like a maniac* I'm a threat!

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Captain Wortshire

Fortress has identified Scott as a "Professional Idiot"
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Lass was happily picnicking by herself in the glade (Because she's a weird loner with no friends), when she was interrupted by a massive metal thing that landed right by her tail, she jumped up in fright, her heart beating like a stone in her chest...Then, seeing as it was just a metal clump, she calmed down, and seeing as her picnic was somewhere under that...Thing, she started to explore it (Just the leg)*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

A.R.S.E.N.E units fly out and start doing a maintenance check on the fortress.
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*Lass struggled to climb up onto the slippery foot thing and when she finally did, she couldn't really tell what it was anyway*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱