News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Cube.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, August 19, 2020, 10:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

A large cube!  In it are twelve chambers.  Titans bar your escape.  Use your cunning mind and stunningly capable body to withstand the electrified walls.  FEAR IS EVERYWHERE. :)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Captain Wortshire

I'm getting Clone Wars/Attack on Titan vibes for some reason...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Viz a Dovin basal, pullz a moon doon ontae zaid cube, blaztin' it tae zmithereenz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shadow of Korriban

*The cube remains unharmed*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Captain Wortshire

*puts on mask*

Bring it...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Launchez plazma ballz at zomebeazt vho keepz changin' zeir forum name*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

This reminds me of that one clone wars episode in season 4. It was called the box or something similar.

*draws Kalashnikov*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Shows the Cube a meme to make it die of laughter.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

BadgerLordFiredrake

I rolled 11 on perception.  What do I see?
baby turtle forever

lass of something much

*happily eats a cupcake* Soo...What's so bad about being in a cube?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on August 20, 2020, 02:51:06 AM
This reminds me of that one clone wars episode in season 4. It was called the box or something similar.

*draws Kalashnikov*
Awww man, that episode was LIT.  MORALO EVAL is QUITE INSANE. 8D

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt dinnae kill Obi-wan Kenobi...Or e'en nae kill 'im...Eizer vay ye ztill get intae trouble......

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.