News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Master's Thumb

Started by Sebias of Redwall, August 25, 2020, 08:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Worship the Thumb. *Holds up thumb*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*considers holding up a finger*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

First of all, yOiKeS.

Second:

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Queen Victoria is never proven to have actually said 'we are not amused' (she may have said it in private, but that's hard to check).

Sebias of Redwall

Fascinating to be sure. But we are not talking about the queen at the moment, we are worshiping my thumb. *Holds up Thumb again*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Are you trying to catch a lift? Fairly certain that that isn't the term Americans use, but oh well.

Sebias of Redwall

(If it means what I think it means, then yeah, we do.  ^-^)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

You haven't answered the question.

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm? Oh, nah, not really.

*Explains why everyone should worship the Thumb*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

<_<
>_>
*Steals the Thumb.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Gives the thumb back to Seb*  Glad to see your still alive, Booky!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Thank you, Sheev. *Rewards him handsomely with a litter of five puppies*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Hurray!  I am filled with 12 gallons of joy!!! :D ^-^
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.