News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hear ye, hear ye, all the lovely ladies and lasses of the Redwall Forum!...

Started by Sebias of Redwall, September 06, 2020, 02:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Seamlessly attaching to Legtm and equipped with five toes for perfect balance, it is a perfect mix of function and odor.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

The only probably about it, though, is that you need a toe truck driver to move it.

Quote from: Verdauga on October 04, 2020, 11:34:55 PM
Seamlessly attaching to Legtm and equipped with five toes for perfect balance, it is a perfect mix of function and odor.
I got a kick out of that.  :laugh:

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Keep the ball rolling? I dunno, I think I need time to heel after all this, but it's my time to shin.

Honestly though, I don't wamt to foot the bill. I'm not here to toe the line.

Sebias of Redwall

When it comes to puns, I normally have photographic memory but I guess I never developed it.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Ah, I get the picture.

I always wanted to have moving puns, but it never picked up speed.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on October 05, 2020, 12:14:38 AM
You fellows are giving me bad vibes. :(
Our puns are so tearable that they are a punishment.

(And yes, I'm recycling them at this point.  :laugh:)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 03, 2020, 03:43:07 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on October 02, 2020, 02:23:00 AM
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on October 02, 2020, 01:46:38 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on October 01, 2020, 01:09:24 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 01, 2020, 03:49:33 AM
*Comes skipping in.* I'm the prettiest lass on the whole forum. Let me try on the slipper. Wylder will me my one true love.

Excuse you, punk.  I was here first, and I'm far prettier.  That slipper is mine.
(Kade, sharing.)

I am not sharing my glass slippers with that... thing!
If the shoe fits!

You must acquit?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby runs back to Kade, quite sad* I can't find dressing-up things. :'(
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on October 06, 2020, 02:06:11 AM
*Infant Ebby runs back to Kade, quite sad* I can't find dressing-up things. :'(
Sorry, Ebby, but I'm stuck in ice here... (It's actually because I'm busy with inktober)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱