LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Yeeeaaah, but it happened like an hour ago. Besides, he hasn't showed up yet, and he's afraid of me. You can't feel affection for someone you're afraid of.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

But it was love at first sight. Which I don't really believe exists in real life, but that's not the point.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on July 30, 2021, 09:46:27 PM
But it was love at first sight. Which I don't really believe exists in real life, but that's not the point.
Liar, liar! Fur on fire!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

What do you mean?

I wonder how everyone else will react when they come on to see loads of pages of us making references and other craziness.

Flib Bigboat

We might have been friends, but there was no 'shipping involved.

They'll be confused.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

You're a bit young to think that love doesn't exist  ::)

It does, just not everybody finds it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Eh. There's nothing wrong with being friends.

Probably not. They might not get all the references, which might confuse them, but that's normal.

Flib Bigboat

Of course not.

Then they'd wonder why we were being normal.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 30, 2021, 09:52:59 PM

You're a bit young to think that love doesn't exist  ::)

It does, just not everybody finds it.
Love at first sight does not. Love does (though it does not have to be romantic love).

How dare you imply we're normal.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I would generally attribute love at first sight as being infatuation that turns into love, but I don't necessarily feel the same things other people do, so maybe it does?  I dunno :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

So, not love.

To be honest I'm probably not the best person to speak to if you want to know what most people feel.

We're crazily crazy.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!