News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE REVOLUTION

Started by DanielofRedwall, September 07, 2020, 03:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

FINALLY, my plan has come to fruition!

Fellow Southerners, let us revolt!
Received mostly negative reviews.

PanopticEmu

We're all revolting!

no wait, I meant something else.
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

Booklover

You are revolting (the adjective). Clearly.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Captain Tammo

OKAY YAKNOOOOW.... I had a hunch you guys were planning something what with the "Don't tell Tammo we're going to incite revolution in the cellars as soon as he resigns" and the "Jukka, how's the stockpiling of kid-friendly weapons going" and the whole musical number I walked in on you guys practicing. But I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D DO IT!

also yes please do explain did you mean the southern hemisphere is revolting as an adjective or a verb? Big difference and neither are really all that nice if I say so myself.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Booklover

I was using it as an adjective.

Also, I have a question. As New Zealand doesn't exist, how can New Zealanders join the revolt?

Plus, are you going to change the season name if it's now Southern Hemisphere based? Because I thought long and hard to come up with that name.

I do find it strange that you created the topic when it's early morning in Australia and New Zealand the hypothetical area people call New Zealand (even though it doesn't exist).

Cornflower MM

Wait wait wait, say what now? Y'all were rehearsing a musical number WITHOUT ME?

...... Also revolution is bad. Maybe don't do that.

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 07, 2020, 04:39:28 PM
Wait wait wait, say what now? Y'all were rehearsing a musical number WITHOUT ME?

JOIN US COORN!!!!!! You're a southerner too! Kinda! But yo-.. Y'all could be our allies!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 07, 2020, 04:39:28 PM

I mean, if you wanted we could have our own revolution protest.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on September 07, 2020, 04:16:06 PM
I was using it as an adjective.

Also, I have a question. As New Zealand doesn't exist, how can New Zealanders join the revolt?

Plus, are you going to change the season name if it's now Southern Hemisphere based? Because I thought long and hard to come up with that name.

I do find it strange that you created the topic when it's early morning in Australia and New Zealand the hypothetical area people call New Zealand (even though it doesn't exist).
Booklover, if New Zealand doesn't exist, we're actually merfolk. Even so, we're still in the Southern Hemisphere, so we can join the revolution.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I'm further south than you, Jarky. Therefore, I'm higher ranking.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

You will just sit around and accept the ruling of such upside down tyrants? Seb, you must fight! It is the Northern way!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]