News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

An Alien Invasion, Y'all!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, September 11, 2020, 11:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Prepare your food! Grab your weapons! Button down the hatches! Here they come, lads!

*Alien air craft hover above*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Shoots toothpicks out of straws at the UFOs.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Go get 'em, Kade! *Begins building bunker*

*Alien guns aims at the floofy OtterBadger*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

*Begins throwing bricks up at the aliens*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

You silly, Sebbie. Da dust donna get ya on de 'ead...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*A score of alien ships land on the surface and an army waddles out*

Hello. Where is the One? *Looks around* Commander, no intelligent life forms detected.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Wow. Rude, much. *begins brutally murdering the aliens as well*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Alien dressed in a blue jacket attacks Eb, swinging at her with a glowing mace*

*Two snake-like aliens with legs run up to Lass, slobber coming out of their ears*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

* Infant Lass pats them on the head
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*The first lets out a cooing sound before laying on its back, the other, however, blinks rapidly and swats him* Grahhaophligag. Dregla.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

* Infant Lass giggles and hugs them
You nice f'iends!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*The second one blinks again, squinting. The first makes a happy trilling sound, and the other nods* Glahglah! *The pair pick up Lass and begin to carry her to their ship*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

* Infant Lass tries to coppy the trilling sound
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱