RP: Quest to Castle Floret

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 07, 2011, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

OOC: Sorry for the delay! Also, see the new post in the OOC section of the role play.

BIC: It was first light. The others had all gathered ready to leave. Barrenstripe, remembering the riddle, muttered aloud, "'At first light find the place, where the sun breaks o'er my face.' It's south! Just look!"

OOC: I know, the sun rises in the east, but let's just twist the rules a bit. ;)

BIC: He then spoke to the gathered questers. "Well, it seems we will be heading south. Let us get ready to travel!" as he said this, the infirmary keeper rushed over. Walking up to Barrenstripe, he held a muttered conversation with him. After he had finished, he addressed the crowd. "It seems the squirrel I had taken to the infirmary is awake and in good health. The abbot wishes me to talk to him before we leave. Stay here for a bit while I hear what he has to say."
With that, he followed the keeper up to the infirmary and, sitting beside the bed of the squirrel with the abbot, sat to hear what the squirrel had to say.

OOC: Dannfloreguba, can you make Ashe tell us of his desire to quest with us so we can leave, please?

Received mostly negative reviews.

Skipper

Pinetail watched as Lord Barrenstripe marched up to the infirmary, he silently wondered if the squirrel would be needed or if he would be a burden. Surely he would be a great help seeing he survived whatever misfortune fell upon him.

Redwaller

"Again!" Colonel McBean sighed. "We were about to go, when this gel comes and steals our Barrenstripe again, wot!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC; Ashe is a guy! BIC:

Ashe was sitting up, almost restless, and was greatly relieved when Barrenstripe and (whoever else) came in. After exchanging introductions the black squirrel stated his desire, "I've heard that several of your inhabitants are headed off on a quest...*clears throat* I would like to join you." He was nervous about asking, knowing he wasn't fully better yet... Not for awhile.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mad Maudie

"So... we're leaving soon?" Briony asked getting restless.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwaller

Tiria Wildlough

Aleeta hopped from footpaw to footpaw. 'I hope we are,' she said. 'I'm excited. Are you excited, Briony?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

OOC: Dannflorreguba, it was the abbot as well. And next time, in stead of using **, can you please in stead say what you're doing, like "he cleared his throat"? Thanks!

BIC: Barrenstripe stared hard at the squirrel. He seemed tough, and determined. He would most likely be a valuable asset to the questers. He looked across at the abbot, who nodded. "Sure, come along, if you like. Meet us out at the abbey lawns when you're ready." He then stood up and left the room to join the group outside.

Dannflower Reguba

As much as it hurt, the black squirrel forced himself to get up just after Lord Barrenstripe left (and all the others as well), and went off to find his stuff...

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

McBean saw them coming out. "Are we bally going, wot wot?"

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 10, 2012, 07:40:16 AM
Aleeta hopped from footpaw to footpaw. 'I hope we are,' she said. 'I'm excited. Are you excited, Briony?'

"Sure am! Why can't everyone be ready at the same time?" She asked smoothing down her ears.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

'I don't know. But I think they're nearly ready.' said Aleeta.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Pinetail cleared his voice and spoke up 'Now, quiet please you at the back! Lord Barrenstripe will be back soon and then we can continue our quest.' Pinetail watched as the group quietened down and grunted in satisfaction.

DanielofRedwall

OOC: Thanks for bumping this up, I've forgotten all about it!

BIC: Lord Barrenstripe reemerged from the Abbey followed by the black squirrel a little further behind. He reached the lawns and surveyed the faces, mentally ticking them off as he looked. He then spoke in his loud and commanding tone. "All here? Good! Well then, it seems we are ready for our quest! Let us march on to whatever fate we face!"

So the questers set off as the sun rose, leaving through the gates, a heroic pack of beasts all journeying in to the unknown.

OOC: Alright guys, sorry for the delay, let's get started! Just RP as your characters marching for a while, talk about their feelings etc.

________

BIC: Buck wandered towards the back of the pack in stead of his usual position near the front or middle. He walked for a while and dropped back further to see if the strange black squirrel needed any help as he appeared to be in a bit of trouble. "Hello there, me name is Buck, eh wot? I say, do you need any jolly assistance?"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: WHOOPPEE! We're going again!  :) BIC:

Ashe could have used the help... But he was one to be stubborn, never given over to placing his burden on anothers' shoulders even if they insisted, "I'm fine." was all he had to say.