News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Cavern Hole Gallery

Started by Coobreedan, December 07, 2011, 04:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Do you have art that you want to show? Well, (if you can) post it here! I do a lot of Manga which I'll upload at some point.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

MatthiasMan

Wow, another topic with art. . .

Tiria Wildlough

I drew a picture of Tiria Wildlough:

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Cute picture. She looks all like," I will play with you but then I whack you."

I have a painting of Rose somewhere. It isn't awesome but it was worth the time. It's in Art Requests.

UNKN0WN

how did you post your personal picture?

Lily

You need to upload it first. Try using photobucket (requires sign-up) or tinypic (no sign-up). Then you can follow the instructions in the FAQ thread.

Something Horrifying

Just a speed paint sketch from last night, digital watercolor. Ended up rather fond of it...
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Lily on August 24, 2012, 01:23:48 AM
You need to upload it first. Try using photobucket (requires sign-up) or tinypic (no sign-up). Then you can follow the instructions in the FAQ thread.

thank you

Lily

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on August 24, 2012, 06:59:51 AM
Quote from: Lily on August 24, 2012, 01:23:48 AM

thank you
No worries, let me know if you need any more help. I can't wait to see your art!

UNKN0WN

Here Is My Profile Character Full

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on August 25, 2012, 02:57:06 AM
Here Is My Profile Character Full

WHOA! That's AWESOME! I must admit, it didn't catch my attention in Profile Pic form... But this is somethin' else! Whew!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

UNKN0WN

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on August 25, 2012, 05:08:33 AM
Oh, thank you Dann  ;D

lol, For a moment just now, I was trying to figure out what it was... I was thinking Hare... No Fox! Wait, it's whiskers aren't right for a fox... It's a hare!
*looks at tail*
Boy am I a ditz. It's a Mouse!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

UNKN0WN

yeah, I actually made the character from a series of different pictures; so the drawing will probably be conflicted