News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

I like you begging.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 26, 2020, 11:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

As your new emperor, I feel it is my duty to inform you that I show occasional mercy to my subjects.  Now... Grovel and beg. :)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Watches Verdie trip and fall on a leaf* :giggle:
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Raises eyebrow.*
Come on, I have better balance than that you know. Now, pass me the fuit platter and I shall let you go.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Verdauga on November 27, 2020, 01:38:12 AM
fuit platter
Lol, what.  Haven't you learned literacy, little pal?

Verdauga

Are you  begging  for the answer to that?

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

Hah! Bold words when you haven't yet brought me my fruit platter.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Verdauga on November 27, 2020, 01:38:12 AM
the fuit platter
Ooohh!  Is that what you meant?  I feel you should know that it's a tad hard to communicate to others on the web if spelling isn't one of your strengths. :(

Verdauga

*Switches which eyebrow is raised.*
I can play that game, buckaroo. But Matthias720 put up an announcement telling us not to be grammar nazis, so I porbably won't.

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

*Gazes off into the distance...*
*Snaps gaze back to Sheev.* You're still here?

The Shadow of Korriban

Well, this is the Begging Chamber...  Do you wanna beg or not?