4 (36.4%)
Scott
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

lass of something much

(Rippy, why do you hate me so much?)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ripred the Gnawer

(I don't, I just feel annoyed about McLass and I have to agree with Sika.)
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

lass of something much

("McLass" is just Scott and I.. You say it when we're just talking to each other, or both replying to a post, or hugging. What's wrong with those things? The only reason you'd have to hate "mclass" is if you hated Scott and I)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ripred the Gnawer

(What's wrong it is that it's absolutely RIDICULOUS.)
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

lass of something much

(o.o

How is that ridiculous?! You're wanting Sika to win, which effectively means you want Scottie and I to die, as this is a mortal combat.. It's her neck or both of ours..)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on March 11, 2021, 07:35:46 PM
(It will never be settled until McLass is over...wait! @Masika, Scott is missing...McLass may have finally reached its end...*grins evilly* >:D >:D)
McLass does not simply "end," friend. ^-^
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

(It goes further than the forum...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on March 11, 2021, 08:11:09 PM
(What's wrong it is that it's absolutely RIDICULOUS.)
YER FACE is ridiculous. If it annoys you, simply ignore it. (McLass, I mean, not yer face).
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Lass squinted into the smoke, her paw scrabbling at the dirt for her sword, finally she looked down.. It was gone! She cursed under her breath, uttering a most unladylike word, as she looked around franticly, then down at her legs; one was clearly broken.. The other looked sprained, but nothing worse, she thought to her self, still searching the field for her sword, but the smoke hid it from her wandering gaze. * I must have dropped it when Scott threw me... Stupid weak limbs.. I'll just have to use my knives.. *Lass muttered to her self as she drew out two throwing knives, holding them by the blades, ready to throw at whoever came at her..*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on March 11, 2021, 07:35:46 PM
(It will never be settled until McLass is over...wait! @Masika, Scott is missing...McLass may have finally reached its end...*grins evilly* >:D >:D)
(You suck)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(If this wasn't family friendly well....Let's say I'm not a "family friendly" guy...)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.