A Meeting (of the Upmost Importance (Fwee Kookees...))

Started by Captain Wortshire, March 11, 2021, 07:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

No, because you said you wished you hadn't dropped out.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

So do I, but I'm afraid I'll get in trouble with my parents if I drop out. Anyways, nobody speaks Latin anymore...
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I'm lucky enough never to have had to learn Latin. Pretty much only done French, although back in year seven we had to do Spanish and Mandarin for a term each (though I missed a lot of Spanish because of my violin lessons).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

*screams in anger at the unfairness of this world*
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Latin can be useful... In very few situations, but still.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on March 12, 2021, 01:56:34 PM
Welp. I can't help here, so, uh, see y'all..
(You can't see me because I'm halfway across the world, and technically you are still attending the meeting.)
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

(That was in character, and no, I left the thread, or at least, that room)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!