A Meeting (of the Upmost Importance (Fwee Kookees...))

Started by Captain Wortshire, March 11, 2021, 07:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

-In the middle of some secret location in the middle of nowhere-

A̸L̷R̷I̸G̴H̸T̷!̸!̷!̷
̶
̵Y̴o̵u̸ ̷a̶l̸l̴ ̵k̵n̵o̶w̶ ̵w̷h̷y̵ ̴w̷e̸ ̸a̵r̷e̴ ̷g̵a̶t̸h̵e̷r̸e̵d̸ ̵h̷e̷r̵e̴?̷

No, I don't...

I was in the progress of recharging when you called this meeting up...

Yeah... This kinda interupted my afternoon nap...

B̴͓̻͐͊W̸̮̜̱̔E̶̢̙̗͖͝E̴̡̡̞̪͂͌̿̍P̵̺̘̮̝̈́̅͐ ̷̹̔Ḇ̸͎̏̇͆͐Ē̴͈̥Ė̶̡̲̈́̆͊P̴̬̭̉̀͌͛ ̴̡̭̙̈́͑͐͜B̸͍̲͠O̷̡̨̒͝ͅO̵͓̗̘̔Ṕ̵̹̍.̴̦̯̜̄.̵̳̮͕̽̽.̸͎̻̬̅ͅ

G̴̺̀̍́̍e̵̱̾͛͜t̶͉̘̰͚̾̽̈́̀ ̶̦͓͚̜̄̑ṭ̶̢̳̚ͅo̴̥͕̭͌̃ ̶̬͖̋̈́͒ẗ̴̠̝͙̫́̅̈́͘h̸̩̤̦̃͝e̸̯̗͊̌͝ ̷͎̀ṕ̷͎̪͙̄o̷̙̭͖͓̓̃̊i̵̢̘͊͗͂n̵̛̟t̸͓̣̘̥̄̚̕ ̶͓͆̒b̶̡̜̖̅͋̋̉r̵͐͜o̶͎̝̓̂͘t̷̝̆͠h̶̦̘̦̎͜ë̸̬́̋̀̾r̵̡̗͕͌̂̈́̋.̷͍̥̽̈́̐̍.̴̡̲̈.̴̙̰̌̆̏

A̴l̷r̴i̴g̷h̶t̷ ̷t̵h̷e̵n̴.̷.̶.̵ ̶D̸e̴a̸r̸l̴y̵ ̸b̴e̷l̷o̸v̴e̶d̸,̷ ̶(̶a̵n̷d̵ ̴s̶o̵m̸e̷ ̴m̸o̷s̵t̶ ̶h̵a̶t̸e̷d̴.̷.̴.̶)̶

Hmph...

A̸l̸r̶i̴g̶h̶t̴ ̴t̴h̷e̶n̷.̷.̴.̴ ̵D̶e̴a̸r̵l̶y̵ ̶b̷e̴l̴o̵v̸e̸d̵,̸ ̴(̷a̴n̷d̶ ̸s̸o̷m̷e̷ ̴m̴o̵s̶t̷ ̸h̴a̴t̷e̶d̶.̵.̷.̸)̷ ̶w̸e̴ ̸a̷r̶e̴ ̷g̷a̶t̴h̸e̴r̶e̸d̷ ̶h̴e̸r̸e̶ ̶t̸o̷d̷a̷y̵ ̵t̶o̵ ̸c̶a̷u̸s̴e̵ ̴s̷o̴m̸e̴ ̵u̴n̷w̷a̴r̷r̵a̶n̸t̷e̶d̶ ̴c̸h̴a̶o̴s̸ ̸b̶y̶ ̸p̷r̵o̴t̵e̴c̵t̶i̶n̵g̷ ̷a̶ ̶p̸e̵r̷s̸o̷n̸ ̷w̸h̴o̶ ̴i̸s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̵o̴u̴r̸ ̶b̴e̷s̷t̶ ̴i̸n̵t̴e̵r̸e̸s̶t̶s̶ ̷f̸r̷o̷m̸ ̷o̵n̵e̶ ̷o̵f̶ ̸t̸h̵e̴ ̴m̶o̸s̵t̴ ̸d̵a̵s̸t̷a̵r̶d̵l̷y̴ ̵p̷l̸o̸t̶s̶ ̸e̵v̵e̵r̷ ̸p̵u̷t̶ ̵u̷p̶o̸n̸ ̵h̸i̵m̸.̸.̴.̴

My mind feels like it's being overloaded by useless information...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Russa Nodrey

*Is eating animal crackers in the corner* Wait, what are we doing again?
Freddy

lass of something much

Wortshire's bored again, and it looks like drawing won't cut it, so we help him and CRU, or get busted..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*sigh*

What are we going to do?

L̴e̷t̷'̴s̷ ̶j̴u̸s̶t̷ ̸s̶a̸y̴ ̷w̸e̴ ̶a̷r̴e̷ ̷g̴o̸i̵n̵g̸ ̸t̶o̷ ̶s̴a̵v̶e̶ ̵h̴i̸m̸ ̴f̴r̴o̷m̶ ̸a̸ ̷f̷a̸t̷e̵ ̴w̶o̵r̸s̷e̸ ̵t̸h̷a̶n̴ ̷d̴e̵a̶t̸h̵.̴.̷.̵

I literally trapped him in a card and took his place, and you are saying there is something far worse than that?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on March 11, 2021, 08:38:09 AM
Wortshire's bored again, and it looks like drawing won't cut it, so we help him and CRU, or get busted..
*Psst, Lass! It's about Scott!*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

...Oh. Since when did Scott have anything to do with this? And wasn't Wortshire the one who got stuck in the card?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Maybe I did trap him... You'll never know...

A̵n̷y̴w̸a̷y̴s̴
̵
̶Y̵e̸s̷,̵ ̴I̵ ̴w̷a̸s̴ ̵r̵e̵f̶e̷r̷r̷i̷n̷g̴ ̶t̷o̶ ̴t̷h̵e̵ ̶C̶a̷p̶t̵a̸i̴n̵...̶

Last time I saw, he wasn't in trouble...

T̴H̷A̷T̵ ̸I̷S̷ ̵W̴H̴A̶T̴ ̷E̷V̴E̴R̶Y̴O̴N̶E̵ ̸I̴S̷ ̸T̷R̴Y̸I̵N̵G̶ ̶T̶O̴ ̷M̵A̶K̷E̵ ̵Y̴O̴U̵ ̴T̸H̶I̴N̷K̸...̷

T̶̺̿h̴̪͋í̸̯s̷̭͌ ̸̧͐m̸̦͋e̶͚̓ẻ̴̳t̵̗͋ǐ̷̺n̸͍͝g̶͇̾ ̵̠̏ẉ̷͒a̵͍͋ś̴̡ ̵̘͝c̸̱͌a̶̰̚l̴̬̀ḷ̵̉e̷̖̚d̵̨̀ ̷̨͂b̶͛͜è̴̘ć̴̨a̴̘̚u̷̝͑s̵̰̅e̵̩͋ ̷̮̈́w̵̧͛è̴̠ ̴̟̌d̴̥̀i̶̇͜d̷̡́n̴̪͆'̴͚͝ṫ̵̺ ̵̹̃r̶̦͝e̸̡͛ć̴̢e̸̟͐ḭ̸̀v̷̩̍e̷̠͊ ̷̹̈ī̴̧ǹ̸̞v̶̓ͅi̷̳̓t̴͈̃a̵̰̎ẗ̵̰į̴͑ŏ̷͕n̵̬͐s̴̮͝ ̶̣̔w̵̉ͅa̴̘̕ŝ̷͙n̴͇̈́'̵̺̌t̵̞̔ ̷̌͜i̶̩͗t̵͓̄ ̷͚̈́b̵̘̊r̴̨͗o̶͓͋t̴͕́h̷̥̄ë̷̟́r̶͖̄?̸̹̈́
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

If Sika gets word of this, we'll never hear the end of it...
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Ẇ̴͎̺̤R̸͔̉͑͊R̷̼̙͘Ŗ̸̭̘͍͌̊̒̄ ̸̨̇̏̅W̶̰͊̓̈́̌R̸̹̝̗̋̃̚͠R̵̯̖̂̅͊̈R̵̬̤̤͎͗̑̑ ̴͍̰̏͋Ḃ̴̥̓̄͝A̷͕̿B̷̥̠̈́W̵̝̓Ȅ̴̫͖̜E̸͇̦͂̍͝Ȩ̶̥̭́̅̄Ë̸̡̼́̍̔̓Ẽ̴̪̱̊́E̵̛͈̟̯͂̔͝E̸̖̅̎E̸̖̱̳͌̉̀E̴̹͝͠?

He's asking where are the cookies...

Oh... They're in the box... Top shelf...

*CB-1 floats off to grab the cookie box*

So...

What is your plan...

I'm already wasting my time just being here...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!