News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Delete the Cellars

Started by Mara the Wolf, April 02, 2021, 09:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 06, 2021, 03:33:40 PM
(I think we're both in for a roasting when she comes back...)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I'd just like to take a moment and say that The Cellars aren't being deleted, no one should be getting angry, and no one has to leave it.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

And that is the best thing I've heard since Caesar conquered Gaul. ;) ;D Let's celebrate!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

-_- *Is too busy floating in a void of nothingness to celebrate...*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Masika on May 06, 2021, 11:50:02 AM
Because I didn't care about it before. But, all the RPs died, people don't post fanfiction anymore, nothing's left but this nuthouse.
If this is indeed true, wouldn't destroying the cellars kill the server even more?

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

You know, while I made a valid point earlier, if you guys wanna be mad over this topic, you should be mad at @Verdauga for suggesting I change the topic name after (half-)jokingly switching sides to the overlords...
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

We weren't mad. You switched the topic, we tried to preserve the Cellars, and you got mad at us.
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 06, 2021, 11:23:21 AM
Down with YOUR FACE!
And if you want the Cellars to end (may it live forever), why on earth do you spend so much time there?
Quote from: Ally046 on May 06, 2021, 03:31:49 PM
"If you dislike the cellars Masika, LEAVE..."
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Cornflower MM

It appears we've had a few misunderstandings here, let's just take a timeout for a moment here. No one is mad at anyone, let's be aware of how we're coming across and rewind a bit.

lass of something much

Quote from: Masika on May 06, 2021, 11:50:02 AM
Because I didn't care about it before. But, all the RPs died, people don't post fanfiction anymore, nothing's left but this nuthouse.

I think it's just a low in the tide right now. It takes a long time for writers to well, write, so there are times where nothing gets posted because people are too busy writing, or doing their own thing.
As for the RPs, a good thing to do would be posting in OOC threads and poking people who need to post in order for the story to go on.
I get that it's important, and that you're annoyed, but ruining other people's fun will make everyone involved upset.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱