News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Do the stars have one face or multiple? I suppose there are many constellations which would have faces, and the sun of course has a face.

The Sun's Face
[close]
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

I put it in a spoiler. You were forewarned. (But probably not four armed.)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on July 30, 2021, 09:11:54 PM
Do the stars have one face or multiple? I suppose there are many constellations which would have faces, and the sun of course has a face.

The Sun's Face
[close]
*screeches* IT'S A TELETUBBY HALP
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on July 30, 2021, 09:13:42 PM
I put it in a spoiler. You were forewarned. (But probably not four armed.)

Actually, it's the baby sun.

Flib Bigboat

I never said I was four armed.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No. You didn't. I was attempting to make a joke.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

It's less messy that way, I guess.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Twue wuv.

Don't get why so much importance is places on love.

Flib Bigboat

MAWWIAGE! ;D (Why is The Bishop always saying that, anyway?)
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

That bwessed occasion, that dweam wifin a dweam.

(Because he's the one officiating the mawiage.)

Flib Bigboat

Mawwiage and twu wuv.
(He can at least pronounce the words the right way, can't he?)
Long live the RRR!