Lettuche gathering place

Started by Ally046, April 21, 2021, 02:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on June 02, 2021, 11:41:21 PM
Quote from: Booklover on June 01, 2021, 09:16:38 PM
Sorry. I betrayed you.

But all in a good cause, eh?
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you betrayed the Lettuce Gang, prepare to die!
Does it help that there's a decent chance that my next profile pic (in less than a month, probably) will be Inigo Montoya?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

No, it does not.

(Also, it's just my opinion, but I've read half of the Princess Bride, and I don't really like Inigo.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

*Gasps*

To Skarz's courthouse! NO ONE HATES INIGO!!!
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Ally046

Just because someone doesn't like something,doesn't mean they hate it Sika...
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on June 03, 2021, 01:58:46 PM
No, it does not.

(Also, it's just my opinion, but I've read half of the Princess Bride, and I don't really like Inigo.)
My name is Inigo Montoya, you hate my character, prepare to die!

Why do you dislike him?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

I don't know, it just seemed like he didn't have to be part of the story... It's only my opinion.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Waddles into gang* 'Sup, bros?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

I dislike Inigo Montoya
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Oof. But do you like the Princess Bride as a whole?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Ye, but I'm not very far into it.
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Faaaair enough. I haven't read it myself yet. Would you recommend?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Recommend what? Recommend you not liking Inigo Montoya? I'd advise against that, it will end in you being burned at the stake by one of your very good friends.
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

I mean, said friend does like to take any opportunity to kill me, so...
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE