News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding Of Worsib Bigtiria

Started by lass of something much, July 30, 2021, 07:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

If Flib dies, does the marriage continue?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

If I die, does the marriage continue?

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on December 17, 2022, 12:13:07 PMAnd then she died. So anyway, I now pronouce you otterhusband and something else, congrats, @Flib Bigboat and @WorshipTiria
Hey hey hey, hoooold on. I didn't die, I disappeared. And I'm still thinking of ways to make this marriage cease to exist. ::)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

Rillbrook the Wanderer

I uh... think he would rather not be killed

WorshipTiria

*grins menacingly*
Would the marriage continue if the pastor was killed?

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: WorshipTiria on January 30, 2023, 01:04:49 AM*grins menacingly*
Would the marriage continue if the pastor was killed?
I suppose it would if another pastor was willing to step in or if you failed to kill said pastor

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on January 30, 2023, 01:57:34 AMWhat if I kill you?
That would be slightly better, but as the pastor I have to say that's still quite bad

Flib Bigboat

Around the time when this thread was created, we would try to kill each other every time he was online. :giggle:
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

And look how far y'all have come.  Now that's love.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

"How far y'all have come" is just a fancy way of saying that I disappeared for a long time, and now that I finally came back, I somehow keep getting on just after he logs off. Which is unfortunate, but has nothing to do with true love.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!