News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

*Gollum clickls the dislike button*

"This is not our preciiiousssssss!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Here's a funny riddle for ya!

You're in a room with no windows, doors or any means of escape.  The room is indestructible.  All that there is in the room is a mirror and a table.  How do you get out?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Felldoh154

I have heard it be4 but can't remember answer :(

Rainshadow

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Felldoh154

Let me think let me think....  >:(

I can't remember, is it by dying? Lol

Rainshadow

No, because your body would still be stuck!

Felldoh154

??? 
Let me think...
Break the mirror? Under the table?

Rainshadow

No but you're right to be using the furniture.

Dannflower Reguba

I know this one!!! I just forgot what the answer was its been so long! grrr! It was genuise though... Are there any lights? Because there must be a roof if there are no means of escape... right?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Felldoh154

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 05, 2012, 08:08:19 PM
I know this one!!! I just forgot what the answer was its been so long! grrr! It was genuise though... Are there any lights? Because there must be a roof if there are no means of escape... right?

Looks like we in the same boat lol

Rainshadow

The lights have nothing to do with anything in this.  But yes, there are lights I guess.

Felldoh154

Im pretty sure u break the mirror at some point

Rainshadow

Nope!  And, I gotta go.  So if you could hold off guessing for a while, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Dannflower Reguba

I know!!!!
You DON'T get out!  ;D

I think you might have to break the table... nooo... Hmmm.

Rainshadow

You do break the table, and you do get out!