News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 27, 2022, 01:04:53 AMCan I have a cup of rose tea, please? With whatever snack you'd think goes best.
One cup of rose tea with a plate of assorted shortbread coming right up...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tinarandel

Wonderful! gladly takes a couple of biscuits and shortbread cookies from the teabot Thank you so much. basks in the rising heat as a new log is added to the fire

Oh, for heaven's sake... briefly stands up from my table, walks over to the teabot that HiAG melted, and waves my hand over it, magically repairing the machine

I just want to drink my tea in peace, please. sits back down, shaking head, and starts to drink tea
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Captain Wortshire

*taps ear comm device*

Yeah, R.A.O.U.L? Can we get that shipment of iridium sooner? Thanks...

*teabot exits kitchen with teapot and tray of shortbreads*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 24, 2022, 08:32:59 PM*teabot rolls over with a large serving of honeydew bubble tea*

Your order sir...

My thanks. *Gives the teabot a crystal and curls up into a fluffball, cutting off the outside world and sipping the bubble tea in silence, lost in thought.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tinarandel on February 28, 2022, 06:06:17 PMWonderful! gladly takes a couple of biscuits and shortbread cookies from the teabot Thank you so much. basks in the rising heat as a new log is added to the fire

Oh, for heaven's sake... briefly stands up from my table, walks over to the teabot that HiAG melted, and waves my hand over it, magically repairing the machine

I just want to drink my tea in peace, please. sits back down, shaking head, and starts to drink tea

*Meltz it doon again, zen hovlz*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Now I'm never going to get my tea. :'(
Edit: YAY THE CRYING EMOJI WORKS AGAIN!!!!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 28, 2022, 08:50:40 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 27, 2022, 01:04:53 AMCan I have a cup of rose tea, please? With whatever snack you'd think goes best.
One cup of rose tea with a plate of assorted shortbread coming right up...

: D Yummy!

Captain Wortshire

*several teabots roll out of the kitchen with the various orders*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Finally! :D Thank you! *drinks the Phoenix Tea*
This is really good.
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*teabot rolls over to chalkboard and begins writing on it*

Tea of the Week: Lapsang Souchong

*another explosion erupts from the kitchen as more teabots exit with all the current orders*

Lemesee... We have a Butterfly Pea Flower Tea for @WorshipTiria , Advanced Tea Substitute for @Booklover , and Rose Tea with Assorted Shortbread for @Cornflower MM

*teabots wearing hardhats enter the kitchen*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

I can't see your face properly. And the lighting is a little... off.
Other than that, it looks pretty good! *Thumbs up*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Meltz ze falze-Ztar Varz gif doon viz acid, zen hovlz*