News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

food fight

Started by eualaia, December 31, 2011, 11:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will win?

eualalia
3 (14.3%)
winifred
1 (4.8%)
tiria
0 (0%)
skipper
5 (23.8%)
badgerlordfiredrake
0 (0%)
nightfire
1 (4.8%)
redwallgurl
3 (14.3%)
dannflower reguba
4 (19%)
wilddoogyplumm
2 (9.5%)
spybox
1 (4.8%)
danflor
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Dannflor

throws rockcreampudding at Rain
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

*Eats pudding*  Mmm!  Thanks!  *Throws apple at Dannflor*  Apple?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*throws a rock hard pear at rain* Here, have a pear!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflor

catches it and starts munching it I looove apples
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

*Catches pear and takes a bite of it*  Thanks matey!  It tastes really good!  Here, try some!  *Throws half eaten pear at Redwallfan7*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*dodges pear and dumps a cup of cordial all over Rain* You look thirsty mate, here!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Opens up mouth and drinks cordial*  Thanks mate!  How did you know that I was thirsty?  *Throws cream at Redwallfan7*

Redwallfan7

*licks cream off* Tasty! Here! *throws candied nuts towards Rain's face*

Rainshadow

*Catches the nuts in mouth*  Crunch munch munch.  Thank ye matey!  Thank ye kindly!

Redwallfan7

*smears butter on Rain's face* Har har, have some more butter, mate  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

*hits Redwallfan7 with a custerd pie* "Sorry I hade to do that, Redwallfan7, but I just coudn't let that pie go to waist!"

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

*catches pie in mouth* Mmm, thanks mate... here! *dumps a whole keg of October Ale on Ungatt Trunn*

Ungatt Trunn

* Throws a hotroot pepper bomb at Redwallfan1* Haw, take that! *Dumps a pichere of strawberry fizz over Redwallfan1* And that To!

Rainshadow

*Throws a trifle at Ungatt*  A present!  From me to you!

Ungatt Trunn

* Dumps a bag of hotroot pepper over Rainshadow* And heres my present, from me to you, Rainshadow!