2 (9.5%)
spybox
1 (4.8%)
danflor
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zrov'z a pie at him too.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

T=That was mean!!!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

*sneaks up behind H.I.A.G., gently places wooden mug full of strawberry fizz on head, then shouts* "Boo!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

"Look out!" *bananas strawberry fizz back at Kitrall*

OOC: :P :P :P :P :P Been frever since ah been here! >:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

*Hits danflorreguba with a chocolate cake*

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

*slingshots a scone at next person to post*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwallfan7

*Hits Ungatt in the face with six slabs of butter* >:D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on March 21, 2013, 05:54:55 AM
*Hits Ungatt in the face with six slabs of butter* >:D
*Caches the slabs of butter and throws them at Redwallfan7, hitting her all over*

Norham Waterpaw

Norham walks in loaded with forty seven pumpkin pies, all of which are thrown speedily at Ungatt
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

T=throw some of those over here!!!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 21, 2013, 06:54:35 PM
Norham walks in loaded with forty seven pumpkin pies, all of which are thrown speedily at Ungatt
Ungatt walks in with forty eight apple pies and throws them all at Norham! Take that!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 21, 2013, 09:08:20 PM
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 21, 2013, 06:54:35 PM
Ungatt walks in with forty eight apple pies and throws them all at Norham! Take that!

Norham happens to have his handy-dandy anti-pie deflector shield with him, and deflects them!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflor

Throws Apple pie at Ungatt
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Tam and Martin

T=And throws one at Dannflor

Norham Waterpaw

And Norham happens to own the pie industry of the entire west hemisphere, bring in the trucks, boys!