News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Where do you always go first?

Started by Nightfire, January 09, 2012, 09:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What section of the forum do you always visit first, before even glancing at anywhere else?

Announcements
Suggestions and Concerns
General Discussion
Character Discussion
History, Legends, and Myths
Redwall Fan Works
Role-Playing
Redwall Websites
Brian Jacques' Other Works
Cavern Hole
The Cellars
Happy Birthdays
Forum Games
Your Private Message Folder
Your Own Profile

Nightfire

VOTE! Then talk about it, and WHY you always go there first. ;D I personally always go to the Cellars first, because I'm crazy, and random, and I LOVE the Cellars. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tiria Wildlough

I go to Role Playing, now that there are more RPs I'm active in. :) Also, I feel guilty about going on a Redwall forum and going to the non-Redwall parts first. :-[
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 10, 2012, 03:34:39 AM
I go to Role Playing, now that there are more RPs I'm active in. :) Also, I feel guilty about going on a Redwall forum and going to the non-Redwall parts first. :-[
I do, too.......But I still start with Cavern Hole because that's where Celtic Woman is! Then I go to The Cellars...then Fun & Games......Then All the Redwall Related Boards in no specific order.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

I go the the Cellars after Role Playing, then Cavern Hole, and then the Redwall-related boards. I usually go to Character Discussion first. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I always go to the Cellars first, because I am random and crazy, so the Cellars suit me perfectly. Next, I visit Cavern Hole to talk about whatever. Occasionally, the Redwall Games.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

General Discussion, because it's up there at the top. 
I work from top to bottom. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Nightfire

Cool. The systematic approach is always sensible. :)

Melody

eualaia

randomness , but i always start at the cellarz
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Yeah. I'm only asking where you go to FIRST. It's always common knowledge that most people here visit everywhere, although I personally never go to the RPG section anymore.

Matthias720

OTHER! I first check a list of forum posts since I last visited the forum.

Icefire

Quote from: Matthias720 on January 18, 2012, 01:10:20 PM
OTHER! I first check a list of forum posts since I last visited the forum.
Where do you find that?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Bragoon

I would guess it's a moderator feature, since I'm not seeing it in my search.  It would help them be aware of what all is going on.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16