News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

vitch: why i think he was so rotten.

Started by mattimouse20, January 12, 2012, 11:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which place in mossflower country would you most like to visit?

Redwall
35 (70%)
salamandastron
9 (18%)
loamhedge
1 (2%)
asmodeous' lair
0 (0%)
green isle
5 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 50

mattimouse20

vitch was one of the stupidest characters in "mattimeo". i know he wasn't supposed to be likeable because he was a bad guy. but he was still really annoying.i would taken a stick to that guy!
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Melody

I think it was awsome that Matti attacked him, he deserved it!

Tiria Wildlough

Nah, I liked him. :D It was Mattimeo that annoyed me at the beginning.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Melody

:o >:( How dare you ::) but......... I didn't like matti in the beginning either.

Skipper

Mattimeo was better when he became more grown up, Vitch is anoying, i cant stand him

Mad Maudie

he was annoying but i did not really mind him too much but Mattimeo was annoying until he grew up some
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

mattimouse20

he totally had what was coming to him. he acted all big and bad and then slagar turned around and totally owned him.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Bragoon

Vitch reminds me a lot of Badredd from Loamhedge - too little to really do anything, but it makes him embittered and nasty towards others.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Bragoon on January 14, 2012, 12:46:10 AM
Vitch reminds me a lot of Badredd from Loamhedge - too little to really do anything, but it makes him embittered and nasty towards others.
I like vermin who are like that. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 14, 2012, 01:02:06 AM

Yes i love baddred he is like my favorite villian i am re reading Loamhedge too so LOL  ;D :D
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Melody

My favorite villian is a villian that fights the hero face to face without backing down.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 14, 2012, 01:02:06 AM
I kinda do...
baby turtle forever

Bragoon

I found Badredd to be good for a bit of comic relief on the vermin side, but Vitch was just mean.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dotti

Quote from: Bragoon on January 14, 2012, 04:32:32 PM
I found Badredd to be good for a bit of comic relief on the vermin side, but Vitch was just mean.
Ditto!  Badredd was funny!
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Blademaster

I thought Vitch was like any other rat but less comical so in other words ya as anoying as Tsarmina :P ::)
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."