why is the RP section of the forum not posted in very much?

Started by eualaia, January 23, 2012, 08:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

im just askin cause im waitin for someone to post in it
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Well, I, personally, have given up RP-ing, just because I'm never on this site enough to keep up with the storylines, so I end up terribly confused and muddled.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

Bragoon

I no longer RP.  I RPed a lot several years ago, and it ate up time like fire eats pine needles.  The characters and storyline got mixed up a lot, it was really hard to keep up if someone posted a bunch while I was offline, and, to put it bluntly, I don't want to RP with most people.  I think that pretty much every RPer is the kind of person who I wouldn't want to RP with, simply because RPing requires certain things from a person, and those qualities tend to grate on me.
Also, I have a bit of a bad experience because I always RPed as a character with a personality other than my own, and that always put me in a bad mood for some reason. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

eualaia

Ceteruler

Trigoma

i used to back when this forum was newer. i started the first RP and was quite hot about RPing. then i left for a few weeks. 2 months i think. i came back and wasnt quite up to it anymore. i might RP again sometime soon.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

Trigoma

Sure thing bro. Ill give it a shot. Ill write in the planning thread and everything tomorrow. Busy atm.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

rakkety tam

hey if u guys are interested in a star wars based RP go to my thread mandalorian roleplaying star wars fans come here
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

eualaia

Skipper

i dont post much in rps simply because i keep waiting for the storyline to reach my part or if there was a detailed post then i would be more able to post if you know what i mean

Ceteruler

yes! One of the things I hate about RPers is that they assume that the reader knows everything they do (which it is rarely true) and use poor grammar. I understand mistakes, some people aren't brilliant typers, but at least use quotation marks?!

eualaia